All stores at our Centre will be operating in accordance to the latest Government guidelines. If you require further information about individual store policies and procedures, please do not hesitate to contact them before visiting our Centre. Contact details for each store can be found on their designated store page on our website.
As a Centre, we kindly ask all visitors to comply with our Covid-19 policy and adhere to the Government's 'hands, face, space' rule. More details on the Centre's Covid-19 policy can be found, here.
Claire’s ear piercing service will still be available to customers at our Centre. All staff are provided with relevant PPE and only 1 adult may accompany a piercing and must remain 2 metres from the piercer at all times.
For each piercing, Claires…
- Fully sanitise the ear piercing station and chairs
- Sanitise hands and instrument using medical grade supplies
- Wear a visor, apron and single-use medical disposable gloves
- Use specifically designed piercing earrings which are safely packaged in pre-sterilised, single use cartridges. The pre-sterilised cartridge is loaded directly into the instrument without ever being touched by an associate.
- Talk you through our aftercare options and show you how to care for your new piercing in the most effective and hygienic way.
Outfits worn by kids, teens and young women can be lifted and completed with the chic accessories and jewellery available at Claire’s. Established 35 years ago, Claire’s is widely regarded as the best location for earrings, chokers, lip balm and virtually any other accessory you can think of. Get Claire’s for less at Affinity Staffordshire with their fantastic outlet offer, buy 3 get 3 free!Plan your visit
Get your ears pierced for free at Claire's *with a purchase of a starter kit.
Buy 3 Get 3 Free across Hair and Jewellery pieces in store.
15% NHS Discount
15% Student Discount