Covid Event Policy
Covid Event Policy
To coincide with Government guidelines, we will continue to work towards creating a safe, shopping environment for all of our visitors and staff. During your time with us, we kindly ask all visitors to continue to be mindful and respectful to staff and customers when visiting our Centre.
If you have any of the Covid-19 symptoms, been tested positive or have been in close contact with someone who has had Coronavirus, please do not visit our Centre; follow the Government guidelines and self isolate.
Going forward, to attend our events you may need to pre-book your slot online. If the event is fully booked, we will try our best to accommodate walk-ins on the day, however please keep in mind that this does not guarantee you access to the event.
If bookings continue, please keep in mind our guidance below.
- Please do not arrive to the event early. This is to help us reduce the likelihood of crowds and encourage social distancing.
- If you cannot attend the event for whatever reason, we kindly ask you to inform a member of our team 24 hours before the event starts. If you cannot cancel your booking through Eventbrite, visitors can contact us via email at email@example.com or call 01782 774 113 during the Centre's opening hours.
- The details used to book the events will be the same details we will utilise for Track & Trace. If you have received a notification from the NHS Covid-19 app telling you to self isolate, please do not attend our event. If you have pre-booked a slot, please let us know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and address your email 'FAO Katy'.
- Anyone who has booked and not turned up to 2 or more sessions without informing a member of our team will no longer be able to book our summer 2021 events. This is to ensure everyone has a fair chance in participating as there is very limited availability. If you have tried to inform a member of the Affinity team, please email email@example.com and we will deal with your enquiry accordingly.
To help keep everyone safe, we will continue to keep additional measures in place and kindly ask all visitors to abide by the following guidelines.
- Scan the QR Code when you arrive. If you cannot scan the code, don't worry, your booking details will be used as your contact information for Track & Trace.
- Sanitise your hands before you enter the area. All equipment will also be sanitised before and after use.
- Wear it, don't share it! As our events have relocated to a smaller space, to keep fellow participants, staff members and animals safe during the sessions, all visitors over the age of 11 years old are required to wear a face covering during the event, unless you are exempt. If you do not want to wear your face covering, unfortunately you will not be able to participate. If you do not have a face covering with you, don't worry! We'll have some spare!
- Keep your distance. Each session has been organised to ensure participants are appropriately distanced from other groups. During the sessions, we kindly ask participants to abide by the social distancing guidelines we have in place. If we feel you or any member of your group is disruptive, you will be asked to leave.